Do I Need a Property Manager in Asheville
When Asheville property owners need expert, professional property management, they turn to Asheville Phoenix Properties. For over a decade, our team has been providing Western North Carolina owners with the services and support they need to maximize the potential of their rental properties - as well as their profitability.
Do I Need a Property Manager? Asheville NC Property Owners
As the owner of a rental property, you want to generate revenue, achieve stable cash flow, and minimize expenses. Hiring the right property manager is an effective way to meet all of these goals. Remember, owning a property involves more than signing leases and collecting rent checks. Our comprehensive property management services include:
- Marketing your Asheville rental property (we cover Western North Carolina)
- Interview and screen potential tenants (including credit checks)
- Building a waiting list to reduce vacancies
- Establishing market-worthy rents
- Inspect properties after a lease ends
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance
- Preparing contracts and rental/lease agreements
- Conducting walk-throughs
- Collecting rents
- Remitting rents
- Communicating with tenants
- Preparing end of year reports
- Handling tenant disputes
Working with a reliable property manager is essential when you live in a different area from your rental property when you are not a maintenance whiz, when you don’t want to be “on-call” 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and when you have other work obligations or investments to attend to. Your property manager is a partner in this endeavor, and they can free your time and energy for other projects, obligations, and pursuits.
Do you need a property manager? Contact Asheville Phoenix Properties today. We can help you meet your portfolio-building and revenue-generating goals by handling the day-to-day operations of your properties for a reasonable, no-surprise fee. Peace of mind comes at no extra charge!