Marketing Your Rental Property Asheville, NC
There is no better place to own rental property in North Carolina than Asheville. With thousands of new residents moving to the area each year, renting and homeownership is always in high demand. Even though it feels like cranes have become a permanent fixture of our skyline in the last five to ten years, for renters, it can feel like all the good units are taken. If you have a great rental property available, it is vital to make sure the right tenants can find it. That means you need to practice effective marketing practices.
If you want to make sure you are effectively marketing your property, follow these steps.
- Streamline the turnover process. Even with the best renters, there will be some cleanup and touch up work necessary when they move out. A good practice is to prepare your process before your renters move out, so you can quickly and efficiently get your property ready for the next ones.
- Take nice photographs. Many renters will make their decision to contact you based almost entirely on the photos of your property. Make sure your photographs are well-done, not too dark, and that your place is staged aesthetically.
- Get in the paper. Even in this digital age, there is still a place for paper listings when it comes to rental properties.
- Digital listings. There are a number of websites on which to list your properties. These services are especially vital in an area like Asheville where so many people are moving from out-of-state and competing for great places to rent. Quality photos for these listings will help set your property apart.
- Social Media. Social media is a vital marketing tool. Not only do you have the opportunity to showcase your property, but people can also share your rental with their friends and followers.
- Word-of-Mouth. Asheville is such a tightknit community that you can often get a lot of traction with word-of-mouth advertising. People trust their neighbors and coworkers and will often follow up on referrals.
Hire a Property Manager to Fill Vacancies
Marketing your property may feel like a burden on your to-do list, especially if you are trying to fill one or multiple units while maintaining career and family responsibilities. If you do not want to worry with the hassle of trying to effectively market, maintain, and fill vacancies for your rentals in the western North Carolina area, Asheville Phoenix Properties is here to help.