Property Maintenance Buncombe County NC
Western North Carolina is one of the best places to live. Surrounded by stunning mountain scenery, our area is a hub for outdoor enthusiasts. At the same time, millions of tourists and tens of thousands of new residents come to Buncombe County each year to enjoy the arts, world-class restaurants, and shopping. Purchasing rental property is a great investment. In the Asheville area, you get the most out of your rental property for many reasons, including:
- Our area is growing rapidly, so property values are on the rise.
- As Asheville grows, the economy gets stronger. There are new businesses that provide the area with excellent careers.
- With new jobs come more new people, so you can count on a steady influx of new residents searching for housing.
- If you do choose to sell, you have the advantage of knowing people are purchasing homes quickly. Property does not remain on the market for long. There have been instances of housing being bought sight-unseen.
Whether you own one or several investment homes in the area, you know how important and time-consuming maintenance can be. Sometimes, it probably feels like the vast majority of your time is spent patching holes and changing air filters. This feeling is even worse if you have a separate career or you do not live in the area. It can be enough to make you want to get out of your investment altogether. Asheville Phoenix Properties is here to help you by providing high-quality property maintenance for rental property owners in western North Carolina.
Worry-Free Property Maintenance in Asheville, NC
Asheville Phoenix Properties has relationships with maintenance workers, tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, and vendors that it's almost impossible for an independent landlord to duplicate. Not only will we get you the best work for the best price, but we will also oversee any necessary maintenance projects. Property maintenance may include, but is not limited to:
- Heating and air conditioning maintenance
- Pressure washing siding, decks, and patios
- Regularly replacing air filters
- Fixing leaking faucets and minor plumbing repairs
- Patching holes and making other minor repairs
- Patching roofing shingles
- Repairing cracked windows and door weather stripping
- Fixing showerheads
- Repairing leaking toilets
- Appliance maintenance and repair
As the owner, maintenance and repairs have fallen on you. At the same time, you may wonder how you can afford property management to offset the time you spend on maintenance. Not only is Asheville Phoenix Properties affordable, using Asheville Phoenix Properties can actually increase your property's overall profitability. We charge a small percentage of your monthly rent in exchange for comprehensive services that range from finding and screening tenants to handling emergency maintenance, to keeping the books and preparing year-end income and expense forms. If you are ready to save time, increase profitability, and ensure quality property maintenance, contact the experienced team at Asheville Phoenix Properties today.