Fletcher, NC Property Management
There has never been a better time to own property in Fletcher, NC. There are thousands of people moving to the Asheville area, and Fletcher is one of the primary destinations for new residents. Upwards ten million tourists visit Asheville and western North Carolina, with over half of them spending more than one day. There is a lot to do and see in South Asheville, Arden, Hendersonville, Mills River, Flat Rock, and Fletcher.
If you own property, it is important to make sure you are getting the most out of it with quality property management. Asheville Phoenix Properties has been managing Fletcher rental properties for over twenty years.
Property Management in Fletcher, North Carolina
Quality property management helps owners with the little detail of property management, so they can enjoy life in Asheville and surrounding areas. Asheville Phoenix Properties manages properties by offering assistance with filling vacant rental properties, marketing home rentals, collecting rent, developing lease contracts, tenant relations, and maintenance. There are many great things about owning property in Fletcher, including:
- Ample work and shopping opportunities
- Access to major highways and interstates: I26, I40, HWY 74, HWY 25, etc.
- Proximity to Asheville Regional Airport
- Mountain Biking trails: Bent Creek and Dupont State Forest
- Hiking Trails: Cedar Mountain, Chimney Rock, Dupont, Brevard, etc.
- Waterfalls: Skinny Dip Falls, Sliding Rock, Looking Glass Falls, etc
- Camping Sites: North Mills River Recreation Area
- Access to shopping and restaurants
Asheville Phoenix Properties has served Asheville for over two decades. We managed properties in Fletcher, Mills River, Arden and surrounding areas with excellence. Contact Asheville Phoenix Properties for your property management needs.